Where [X] is the name of your megadungeon, lair, or secret isle.
- [X] has [Architectural Detail].
- [X] has a chamber with [Strange Fantastic Feature].
- [Threatening Tribal Creature] inhabit the [X].
- [Common Magical Item] was said to have been lost in [X].
- [Exaggerated Amount] of [Treasure Item] can be found [Preposition of Place] [X].
- No one has ever come back alive from [X].
- [X] was [Synonym for Made] in the time before [Ancient Occurrence].
- [Historical Event] caused the [Noun] of [X].
- [Broken Law of Physics] is said to occur in [X].
- [Ancient Power] used [Unsavory Creature] to [Verb] [X].
Hmmm, there just might be some potential there...ReplyDelete
I keep seeing programming code and random dungeon-y words. Random Rumor Generator!
[gibberish] is [malevolent humanoid] for [commonly used phrase that will lead to a deadly misunderstanding]
Achh, rainswept! Yes, how could I miss that one. Thanks for the reminder.ReplyDelete
That, by the way, is a classic example of how rumors tend to be bad news for players.
@Bulette: I know there is at least one online somewhere, but I can't remember where. And I was actually trying to come up with a roll all the dice spur, but I'm not sure if I need to if they boil down to 10 or 11 types.ReplyDelete
Here's a couple:ReplyDelete
Vasor'Naktal was Undwelled in before the Kasvi-Talornir.
The Halespi used Torkatan of the Rilani to Darktaint Lakrene Novashti.