- Each syllable the scholar utters causes a hands-width of dark water to rise from under their feet. This water fills an area as far as they can see and will only recede a turn after the last syllable spoken.
- Each new creature the scholar encounters must be documented in writing and they feel compelled to tell each new acquaintance about every creature on that list.
- The scholar feels compelled to make a list of actions to take in the next dangerous encounter and will abide by them when the time comes.
- If the scholar stops moving, anything they are touching, clothes, chairs, food, begin to get hotter and hotter until those things catch fire and burn.
- The scholar has acquired a great fear that they will read a forbidden book and, so, they read no books.
- The scholar will feel compelled to gather herbs for study and fill their pack full to overflowing, and be reluctant to discard a single herb, even to make room for food or gold.
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Curses for Mages
Posted by Telecanter at 11:46 AM 1 comments PrintPDF
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)