Monday, March 29, 2010

Session Soon

I'm trying to herd some cats. I sent email to 10 people who have played with me or might be interested, but no one seems available at the same times. So I'm stuck not knowing what to prepare. My current thoughts are to begin creation of my Megadungeons first few levels and also a smaller location so that however many players I end up with come week's end I can accommodate them.

Not having regular sessions makes these games feel more like one-offs than a campaign. But I'll take what I can get. Also, if I can introduce these 2 new players I have in mind I have a larger pool of possible players to draw from.

Maybe I should just set a night/time and plan to play, consistently, every week and say come or not. Problem is, my buddies 4e game has the sweet Friday night spot.

Do people have this much trouble getting together to play bridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment