- heart -- nothing really matters, does it, no levelling up
- lung -- can't get your wind, -2 to all rolls from now on
- intestines -- you are constantly hungry, eat a ration/hr or -2 on all rolls
- kidneys -- you are constantly thirsty, drink a skin of water/hr or -2 on all rolls
- liver -- put that drink down, brother. Any alcohol=save vs poison
- just bruises - no organ gone, but what was it doing there?
Note: if players can find their organ, certain healers should be able to open the wound and return them . . . otherwise the dwarves are said to make interesting replacements.
Note 2: Alchemists and unsavory types might be able to render the thieves down into St Petruccio's Spit, Seep, or just a powerful anaesthesia.
I was really hoping this was your Thief variant.ReplyDelete
I'll take that as a challenge. Watch this space.ReplyDelete
6: Putting something *in*, I ween.ReplyDelete
@mike: Thanks, may your players donations go well.ReplyDelete
@Roger: I started thinking of that when I was imagining it as a class. That opens up whole new possibilities. I might have to make a subspecies of these buggers that give you extra internal junk without you knowing.
I like this idea quite a lot. =)ReplyDelete
Cool, thanks for letting me know.ReplyDelete