Player administering the toxin has to guess the victim's current hit point total
If the guess is actually HP-6 or lower, the toxin has no effect.
If the guess is
1. Amber or White honey. Immiscible, heavy liquid that will sink beneath other liquids in a container. Erases memory of the hour prior to drinking.
2. Devil's Breath. Fine powder. When inhaled by victim they become completely susceptible to suggestions for 1 hour. (see folkloric view of scopolamine).
3. Hush. An intravenous toxin. Causes loss of speech in victim for 1 hour.
4. Skulk, sometimes also known as Hush. Coin-sized tablet will effervesce to produce 10 cubic feet of odorless, colorless gas. Inhalation causes deafness for 1 hour.
5. The Drunkard in the Morning. Small crystals that resemble salt. Ingestion will do nothing until a loud noise-- like a gong or weapons clashing in combat- triggers the toxin, then the victim will sleep for 1 hour.
6. Still or Bone Butter. Thick, bitter paste. When ingested, the victim will for all intents and purposes be dead. In 1 hour they will revive.
7. The Bickering Couple or Dark Twins. Two clear contact toxins brushed onto objects. Touching only one of the pair does nothing, touching both results in aggravated paranoia for 1 hour.
8. Seep or Red Aunt. Usually placed on a blade, it will prevent wounds from fully closing. A wound will seep blood for a week. Causes no additional harm to the victim but makes secret attackers easier to track or identify later.
9. Iocaine. As normal poison, but a person that manages to ingest the proper dosage for 5 sessions of play will become permanently immune to it.
10. St Petruccio's Spit. Usually placed on a blade, it prevents a victim from dying from a mortal wound delivered by that blade. They will remain lucid and a feel no pain for 1 hour, then expire normally.