1. All you can smell is burning.
2. The DM rolls twice as many encounters but half of them aren't real; only you thought something was approaching.
3. Every person has white hair and black eyes for you now.
4. Each creature you kill becomes a voice in chorus that questions your actions.
5. Perhaps they died bound or hung, but you no longer see rope.
6. You only heal if you carry something dead with you.
7. You can see lies.
8. You faint if left alone.
9. Gold smells like rotting flesh.
10. Everything is offkilter; only odd numbers work for you (to hit, it must be an odd number, to do damage it must be an odd number, to win initiative it must be an odd number, etc.).
11. Metal passes through you.
12. Animals are terrified of you.
13. Your clothes and gear seep blood constantly.
14. Every person that looks at you mistakes you for their most recently dead relative.
15. Food is as heavy as lead for you.
16. You can no longer see creatures that have drawn your blood.
17. When you speak, it comes out in an ancient, dead language.
18. No fire you make stays lit.
19. You no longer remember names.
20. Dead things regain life for as long as you touch them.