These might look familiar. Go here to see me come up with the ideas.
106. Valley of Graves - It's easy to miss that the low, woody shrubs here hide thousands of graves. Each has a flat stone marked with simple runes, indicating how the dead were noteworthy. Eat leaves from above a grave to attain similar attributes for a week. (treat searching the graves as a library).
107. Carved Towers -There are twelve of these huge, natural boulders carved into simple temples. The temples vary but have windows, benches, and a fountain. Each month of the year the fountain flows and a warm lights appear in a different temple. Drinking from the waters will cause hostiles to always target you last, for as long as the water flows in that temple.
108. The Great Graven Tusk - A huge tusk emerges from the muck of a swamp. It's scrimshawed with an ancient story. At a particular hour of day the sun falls on a part of the story that causes flowers to blossom all around the tusk. Wear the flowers in your hair and enemy blows will always do the least harm possible.
109. The Black Tears - At random times this volcano rains down perfectly smooth, tear-shaped bits of
obsidian the size of a human head. This makes travel here treacherous, but the tears are highly sought as scrying
110. Carved Grove - This remote section of forest has crude figures carved in the trunks of the trees. Visiting the grove will cause your own crude likeness to appear the next day. Then, strangers will treat you as long-lost friends until someone else visits the grove and their likeness is carved.
Post a Comment