- Fulminating Ash - Looks like ash. Place in cold fie ring or forge, when a fire is lit and hot enough temperature reached Boom! Not enough of an explosion to damage stonework, but great for distractions.
- Emburr Tube - Hand-held tube lit and aimed at target. Tiny embers stick to clothes and hair, glowing green for 20 minutes or until the target stops-drops-rolls for 1d6 rounds. Great for tracking foes trying to escape into dark tunnels.
- Whistling Shepherd - Similar to bottle rockets with a barb. Sticks in hair and fur and emits a high-pitched whistle for 1d6 rounds. Meant to scare off animal intelligence creatures.
- Smoker - Fills 10 cubic feet with thick, grey smoke in three rounds.
- Bjarni's Bolt - Basically a flash bang grenade. One round to light and throw. A bright flash of light and noise. Unprepared targets save or stunned. Night denizens save or blinded for 1d6 rounds as well.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Five More Fireworks
I'm trying to shoot for enough of these to make a One-Page document like I have for drugs and potions. I envision most of these as being developed by Dwarves for use underground: