Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rumor Mad Libs - Fillable PDF

My form making abilities continue to grow.  Soon you will not be able to contain me, haha.  Almost a year ago, while trying to get a handle on rumors I went back through a lot of TSR modules and looked closely at what the rumors amounted to.
Rumor Mad Libs was the result.  Nothing too spicy, just that filling old school flavor.  Now you can fill these out and print five minutes before your players arrive.  Get it here.  PS thanks to rainswept for helping me turn it up to 11.

7 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm sorry to derail this, but we have to do actual Rumor Mad Libs now..

    ...And they're up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I did something similar a while back but for quest ideas: forum post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jensan, you rock. That's great. Keep it up and I'll have to figure a way to head to Sweden so you can DM me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And please do, that'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. "Common phrase that will lead to a deadly misunderstanding" is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really awesome. I was trying to come up with my own rumors table, but this may well mean I don't have to now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sham: Thanks, and yeah, that was the one rainswept reminded me of. It might be fun to try to make a list of just that kind of seemingly innocuous phrase.

    @Bard: Thanks. I'm sure there is room for more, even a whole other list for happenings in a town.

    ReplyDelete