Now the room has tumbled once (rotated through it's vertical axis). Forgive me, this is very hard for me to represent graphically, but basically the water pours out filling the room with ten feet of water.
So, to lay out all the states the room will tumble through:
- Water in the well. When players first see it.
- Circular tunnel in the wall, room full of water.
- Circular hole in ceiling, room full of water.
- Circular tunnel in other wall, room full of water.
* the cylindrical tunnel actually widens from about 10' in the wall to 15' for the rest of the run in order to hold that volume of water, but I drew it simpler. I figure if players start asking about water volume then, yes, biting critters appear.