In poetry there is a kind of occasional poem written specifically for a wedding, so I figure why not an adventure? Have you ever written an adventure for a special occasion?
I was thinking about the whole marriage theme and came up with some ideas for an adventure locale:
- A "bride" offered to something scary and powerful, à la, King Kong
- A palace or temple devoted to a spouse, à la: The Taj Mahal'
- A temple of some sort of demon with 666 brides
- A mating ground of some awesome and dire beasts, perhaps dragons or chimera
- An alchemical theme, where marriage is metaphorical and various compounds are combined to create something grand à la: philosophers's stone