Saturday, June 7, 2014

Dungeon Entrances Compilation

Public domain images to represent the outside of your dungeon.  Many of these have appeared on my blog before but I wanted to compile them all to make it easier for you to use them and for me to add to the collection.

I always try to work with lossless art files because I hate the idea of losing detail to compression.  Unfortunately that leads to bigger files.  Unfortunate, because I also want to make these useful and accessible and downloading a huge file is a hurdle.  But these dungeon entrances seem the kind of image you might want more detail than even for an NPC portrait, so I just did my best to keep all of the 46 files under 1 MB.

You can find the link to the compilation here and on my new Public Domain Art Page.

6 comments:

  1. I'm missing something. Are there supposed to be more dungeon entrances?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked the zip file on my new static page-- the last tab at the top. But I'll add a link in this post to avoid confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I usually access via mobile phone, I don always see the sidebar. Thanks for the additional link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acch, sorry. I use my phone to check for comments here too, but forgot the difference layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also confused at first, but now I have it. Thanks for putting that together, some nice images there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pleasure. Now that I've got myself organized it should be easier to expand these collections as I find new stuff.

    ReplyDelete