Sunday, May 5, 2013

Silohuettes XLIX

For your charts, maps, and player handouts, these are all public domain, so use them as you wish.

First, a halfling, hobbit, or maybe a barkeep:
When I did dogs I never posted a greyhound, so here's one:
Here is an archer or bowman:

and finally, a peddler, vendor or monger of some sort:
These have all been added as vector graphics to the zip file linked in my sidebar to the right.  I also converted a few more images in that file to svg and renamed some files.  Incremental improvement is the name of the game for me.  Otherwise, it would seem like too much and I'd be procrastinating on something else.

The last guy certainly isn't imposing, and can't even represent a character, but I just figure I'll offer up the best crisp, distinct images that could possibly be useful and let it work itself out.  It is really hard to find good stuff.  In all the years I've been doing this I'm starting to wonder if Archive.org has added any new books with illustrations from the 1900's, because I seem to be scouring the same works over and over.  Ah well, hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment