Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Silhouettes L

Here it is, the fiftieth batch of public domain silhouettes for your maps, charts, and counters.  Use 'em or lose 'em.

I wanted something a little special for this post, so how about some lycanthropes?  We start with a werewolf:

A werebear
A wererat
And a weretiger or rakasha
That last one's just a mashup of two other silhouettes in the pack, but I think it works.

Now a lizardman I cobbled together from a few images:

An ape from a tarzan book that could also be a yeti or shaggy goblin of some sort:
An alternate thief or perhaps an assasin:
a wolf rider:
I might edit that one later to make it look more like a goblin on a worg, but I thought I'd give you the original.

Here's a native with spear ( I think he was the son of Tarzan):
He looks a little nonchalant to me, almost like he's a surfer hitting the beach.

Here's a savage flying beast from Pellucidar which looks like it might be based on a Rhamphorynchus:
And two kinds of geckos:
A woman begging (or maybe doing jazzhands):
And the one you've all been waiting for . . . a pig:
These have all been added as vector graphics to the zip file linked in my sidebar to the right.  I also converted a few more images in that file to svg and renamed some files.

6 comments:

  1. Great stuff as always, Telecanter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I hope they are useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pathos of that werewolf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like it. And thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so combining the wolf rider and the pig silhouette!

    I mean, a wolf riding a pig, how awesome is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! I wish I'd thought of that. Now if you don't do it I will.

    ReplyDelete