- Flowing Battle Ribbon - Grows 1 inch for each round of combat you are in but not hit, when you are finally hit it blocks that many points of damage and falls to tatters.
- Wax Wings of Flight - Small wings made completely of wax attached to a white silk harness. There is a wick. Lighting the wick will allow the wearer to fly beautifully, but cause the wings to melt irreparably in the time it takes for one combat or 1/2 mile of travel.
- Smouldering Robe - Continuously smouldering as if about to catch fire, this robe protects its wearer from any fire or heat for one combat or one turn before being consumed.
- Bottle of Fog - Stoppered glass bottle filled with swirling grey mists. Pulling the stopper will cause fog to slowly stream out for a day, filling a huge space. Breaking the bottle will cause a 10' cube to fill instantly.
- Candle of Past Shadows - When lit, no normal shadows are made, instead a shadow play is cast of the last living things in this area. Letting the candle burn down will cause older and older scenes to be shown. Has 1d10 uses.
- Porcelain Gong - "Let this gong be sound when enemies surround" Striking will break the gong and cause the striker and all allies to fight one battle with great focus, committing no fumbles and much more likely to make critical hits (critical range is increased to 17-20).
Friday, December 12, 2014
6 Consumable Magic Treasures
I mentioned I didn't have enough cool consumable magic treasures so I've been trying to come up with some more. These magic items are used up through use: